As we conclude Jesus’ model prayer (i.e., The Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6) we are brought to the place of increased confidence in Him. True confidence increases as we learn to confide in Him!
There we can declare: “Lead us! For Yours is the Kingdom, power, and glory!” In other words, “You will lead us in Your undisputed triumph over every scheme of the enemy!”
This vibrant place of prayer permeates our souls with these confident perspectives:
- Jesus brings healing to broken bodies and souls (Acts 10:38)
- Our Father is not willing for anyone to perish (2 Peter 3:9)
- He responds powerfully to our bold prayers (Acts 4:30)
- The Holy Spirit fills our weaknesses with His power (1 Corinthians 2:4)
- Signs, wonders, and miracles are the results of our bold prayers (2 Corinthians 12:12)
Today, as you pray, let His bold confidence increase your appetite for His miraculous outpouring!